Monday, February 4, 2008

Log Entry 2

Stupid Patriots.

I can’t believe they lost.

I can’t believe I had a bet that they’d win. Of course I was cheering for the Patriots, I like all things Patriot: Patriot Missiles, that Mel Gibson movie, the Patriot Act. You put Patriot in the name and you know it’s good.

I thought that the unstoppable combination of that chisel chinned Tom Brady and Randy Moss would be too much for the Giants defense. And Wes Welker, too. Is he hot or what? Who’s with me on that, girls?

So I made a little bet and I’m not saying who I made the bet with but I’ll give you a hint: He (yes he) is in the Sylar Mansion with me.

Yes, I know that betting is illegal here and what kind of an FBI agent would I be if I flouted the law like this? But it was just a friendly little wager with no money on the line. No big deal, right?

What did we bet? Underpants.

So now this perv has my bra and panties. Who knows what he’s doing with them right now.

The sicko.

4 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Wow! That was a heavy loss. Try betting with money next time.

Draculina said...

let me guess...


Cyclops?

Mr. Bennet said...

Ewww...are you sure he won?

Anonymous said...

Hmmm a tatoo of me?

Why?